Saturday, June 09, 2012
SPIKE TV is Giving You a Chance to Win an Underground Shelter for Your Family
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE? THEN SPIKE TV WANTS YOU!!!
Nuclear war, terrorism, pole shifting, killer comets and tsunamis all have the potential to create national and worldwide disaster. Some even think the Mayan Calendar predicts the end of the world on December 21, 2012.
Do you have what it takes to survive global disaster?
If you think you have the skills, strength of will and determination to be one of the last people on earth -- and to rebuild the earth with a community of true survivors -- then SPIKE TV wants you to compete on their new show "Last Family on Earth."
On this exciting new show, you and a handful of lucky people will compete in a series of thrilling challenges for a chance to win a prized spot in a state-of-the-art, community underground shelter for you AND your immediate family in case a worldwide emergency ever strikes.
Vivos Shelters (http://www.terravivos.com/) will give the winner ownership shares in one of their top-of-the-line Luxury Shelters for up to 6 immediate family members.
Producers are looking for outgoing and competitive PAIRS of immediate family members (husband and wife, father and son, siblings....) to represent their family household on this show.
APPLY TODAY! This is your opportunity to PROVE that you have what it takes to join a community of people who can survive global disaster!
Send an email to LastFamilyCasting@gmail.com with the following:
1. Your name and the name of at least one family member who could be your teammate
2. Both of your phone numbers
3. Both of your locations (immediate family in the same household/neighborhood preferred)
4. Recent photos of each of you
5. A brief explanation of why you want to win this show AND what skills you and your family can offer a community of survivors.
Deadline to apply is JUNE 20, 2012! Producers are waiting to hear from you!
* To compete on the show, you must be a legal U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age. (Note: Family members of any age are eligible for a place in the shelter. Conditions and restrictions for shelter co-ownership apply). For more information, visit http://pilgrimstudios.com/casting/lastfamilyonearth/